Silk Vista Baby
Haemodynamically effective implant for the endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms and brain-supplying cervical vessels.
Low-profile-flow-diverter for the treatment of intracranial aneurysms.
- The only flow-diverter that can be delivered through a .017" microcatheter
- Homogeneous stent deployment due to optimized materials
- Excellent adaptation to the vessel wall
- Improved flow-diversion effect due to higher mesh density
- Optimized profile for the best balance between flexibility and pushability
- Complete visibility due to DFT-wires (Drawn Filled Tube)
The self-expandable Silk Vista Baby stents are designed for the treatment of intracranial aneurysms. Class III CE0297 in compliance with Medical Device Directive (MDD 93/42/EEC amended by 2007/47/EC). Manufactured by BALT Extrusion S.A.S. Carefully read the instructions for use before use. First CE marking:2018.
The content of this document, in particular data, information, trademarks and logos is BALT S.A.S and affiliates’ sole property. ©2020 BALT S.A.S and affiliates, all rights reserved. Consequently, all representation and/ or reproduction, whether in part or in full, is forbidden and would be considered a violation of BALT S.A.S and affiliates’ copyrights and other intellectual proprietary rights. This document with associated pictures is non-contractual and is solely dedicated to healthcare professionals and BALT’s distributors (BALT’s supplier’s distributors). The products commercialized by BALT shall exclusively be used in accordance with the instructions for use included in the boxes.