Detachable Coil System.
Platinum volume-coil system for endovascular treatment of vascular anomalies of the peripheral and neurovascular vasculature.
- .014" O.D. results in higher volumetric filling during coilng
- Fast and reliable electrothermal release system (< 1 sec)
- Optimized pusher-wire reduces kick-back and movement of the microcatheter during coiling
- X-ray visible markers on the pusher-wire indicate when the coil reaches the end of the catheter
- Filament inside the primary winding prevents the risk of stretching the coil ("stretch-resistant")
- Widest range of sizes of complex & helical volume-coils
The Optima Coil System is intended for use in the peripheral and neurovasculature to endovascularly obstruct or occlude blood flow in vascular abnormalities of the neurovascular and peripheral vessels. Class III CE0297 in compliance with Medical Device Directive (MDD 93/42/EEC amended by 2007/47/EC). Manufactured by BALT USA LLC. Carefully read the instructions for use before use. First CE marking: 2017. For a list of indications, warnings, precautions and contraindications, refer to IFU-057.
The content of this document, in particular data, information, trademarks and logos is BALT S.A.S. and affiliates’ sole property. Consequently, all representation and/ or reproduction, whether in part or in full, is forbidden and would be considered a violation of BALT S.A.S. and affiliates’ copyrights and other intellectual proprietary rights ©2021 BALT S.A.S. and affiliates all rights reserved. This document with associated pictures is non-contractual and is solely dedicated to healthcare professionals and BALT S.A.S. and affiliates’ distributors. The products commercialized by BALT S.A.S. and affiliates shall exclusively be used in accordance with the package inserts included in the boxes.