Detachable Coil System.
Platinum Coil System for endovascular treatment of aneurysms and vascular anomalies of the neurovascular and peripheral vasculature.
- Fast and reliable electrothermal detachment system (< 1 sec)
- Optimized pusher-wire reduces kick-back and movement of the microcatheter during coiling
- X-ray visible markers on the pusher-wire indicate when the coil reaches the end of the catheter
- Filament inside the primary winding prevents the risk of stretching the coil ("stretch-resistant")
- Extensive range of sizes for complex & helical coils
The Optima Coil System is intended for use in the peripheral and neuro-vasculature to endovascularly obstruct or occlude blood flow in vascular abnormalities of the neurovascular and peripheral vessels. Class III CE0297 in compliance with Medical Device Directive (MDD 93/42/EEC amended by 2007/47/EC). Manufactured by BALT USA LLC. Carefully read the instructions for use before use. French reimbursement code 3162217. First CE marking: 2017.
The content of this document, in particular data, information, trademarks and logos are BALT S.A.S and affiliates’ sole property. Consequently, all representation and/ or reproduction, whether in part or in full, is forbidden and would be considered a violation of BALT S.A.S and affiliates’ copyrights and other intellectual proprietary rights ©2020 BALT S.A.S and affiliates all rights reserved. This document with associated pictures are non-contractual and are solely dedicated to healthcare professionals and BALT S.A.S and affiliates’ distributors. The products commercialized by BALT S.A.S and affiliates shall exclusively be used in accordance with the package inserts which have been updated and included in the boxes.