Paclitaxel coated balloon catheter.
The only drug-coated balloon for the treatment of intracranial lesions and stenosis/hyperplasia of the carotid artery.
- Unique coating concept
- Homogeneous 3D dextran-paclitaxel matrix
- Portfolio from 1.5 mm up to 6 mm in diameter
- Available in lengths from 10 mm up to 40 mm
- Extremely small balloon profile (< 1 mm) due to patented "cut-back-technology"
- Inflation time of 15 seconds
- 5F guiding catheter and .014" microwire
© AR Baltic Medical UAB. All rights reserved.