Percutaneous introducer sheath
Designed for insertion of interventional and diagnostic instruments into the human vasculature (e.g. for femoral access).
- The narrowing tip and seamless transition from shaft to dilator allow for easy insertion and passage into the vascular system
- A special wire winding and the use of the latest materials create a high kink-resistance and protect the lumen of the introducer from deformation and prevent migration during the procedure
- Due to the technology implemented, the sheaths offer a smaller O.D. and a larger I.D. than comparable introducer sheaths
- Atraumatic tip with excellent radiopaque distal platinum-iridium marker
- Color-coded, removable hemostasis valve with three-way-valve simplifies handling and allows the use of a Y-connector during intervention
- Dilator with fixed but atraumatic tip enables safe insertion into the vessel
- Snap lock on the luerlock prevents the dilator from slipping out during its passage into the vascular system
- Broad product portfolio supports pathology-tailored work in the various peripheral interventions
© 2019 Contract Medical International. All rights reserved.